Learn To Swim : Butterfly Stroke


Learn To Swim : Butterfly Stroke
The butterfly stroke is named after the graceful motion of a butterfly's wings. It is one of the fastest swim strokes, and is also considered to be one of the most difficult. However, with practice and perseverance, you can perform the butterfly stroke with confidence and efficiency.

Before beginning, it is preferable to consult your physician and be in good physical condition. It is also a good idea to have some familiarity with the other basic swimming strokes. The best option is to have a qualified swim coach to instruct you, but if this is not possible you can certainly teach yourself the butterfly stroke.

Learn To Swim : Butterfly Stroke

The butterfly is broken down into two components: the kick and the stroke. The kick is done with the legs together in an undulating motion originating from the hips, flowing through the knees and then through the feet. This is known as a dolphin kick. Often it is helpful to practice the dolphin kick separately either with a kick board or while wearing flippers. This helps familiarize swimmers with the power and fluidity of the kick.
Learn To Swim : Butterfly Stroke

The stroke performed consists of three basic parts: the pull, the push, and the recovery. The stroke can be practiced separately while stationary in the water. Start with your arms out in front of you, shoulder width apart. Next, in a continuous motion bring your arms down through the water to waist-level, achieving the pull - pulling yourself through the water. Continue the arm motion with a push through to the hips or mid-thigh, and then bring your arms up out of the water, over the top of your head, and back around to the starting point to perform the recovery. This completes the motion of the stroke.

Learn To Swim : Butterfly Stroke

After mastering these two components, the next step is to put them together. This is best done with an understanding of the two-kick cycle. The two-kick cycle is performed by first pushing off of the wall of the pool with the dolphin kick. When you are ready to breathe, execute a pull and push, lifting your head out of the water and taking a deep breath. As you are pulling and pushing, do a giant kick to lift up out of the water and breathe. As you perform the recovery, kick back down into the water to glide for approximately 1-2 seconds. This completes the butterfly stroke.

Lastly, it is always recommended to learn butterfly stroke only after you are proficient in other basic strokes such as freestyle or breast stroke.

Pembaca yang baik pasti SELALU meninggalkan Komentar

{ 5 comments... read them below or add one }

kate said...

Dear FRIENDS,
now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with stroke. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through right now, I just want to tell you that I am cured now with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having stroke was in the summer of 2018. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams after using his medicine I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

karen said...

WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
my son have been a patient of stroke . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my son symptoms. One day when going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from stroke,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my son which i received and he used it as instructed by Dr Williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. trouble swallowing and the speech delays stopped and now he is stroke free, I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from autism.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product THANKS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN ADMIN FOR SUCH AN INFORMATIVE BLOG.

Shelley Michele said...

I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from stroke, I have suffered from stroke since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the Difficulty speaking and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including stroke, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from stroke just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from stroke you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

Leonardo DiCaprio said...

I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know more about something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on YouTube so many people thanking him about his good work. I also have stroke. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my stroke status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for my family ,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from stroke within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

Speedy Sprint said...

Are you looking for courier in central London ? If yes, so you are in the right place. Speedy Sprint same day courier delivery service spans across London with Best package delivery in central London couriers . At Speedy Sprint, our top preference is providing an excellent service at a completing rate, all to do the necessary job of obtaining your Courier and Parcel Delivery Service has to be done as fast and headache-free as feasible so lets goodbye to searching central London courier near me

Post a Comment